Sacroiliac Belt 66fit Elite (L/XL)
The importance of using the Sacroiliac Belt during and, especially, after pregnancy cannot be overemphasized. During pregnancy, the ligaments, under hormonal influences, become lax and stretch to allow the pelvis to spread for delivery. It is important to hold the sacroiliac and pubic joints firmly together after delivery in order to assist the ligaments in shortening and realigning the pelvis properly. If you are pregnant and in need of relief from pelvic pain, the Sacroiliac Belt will help.
Get all the support that you need with the 66fit Elite Sacroiliac Belt.
Our fully adjustable support belt wraps comfortably around the hips to help relieve pain in the lower back, hip, buttock and pelvic areas. Manufactured from 66fit elite airflow material the 66fit maternity belt features a non-slip inner foam layer for comfort plus two additional adjustable tabs.
- The 66fit Elite Sacroiliac Support Belt provides support and compression to the pelvic area to help relieve lower back and hip pain.
- Wraps around the hips to stabilise painful sacroiliac joints and alleviate symptoms.
- Suitable for wear during daily work and recreational activities.
- Manufactured from 66fit elite airflow material for unrivalled comfort. Fully adjustable. Fitting instructions included.
- Recommended for treatment of pelvis instability. Suitable for wear during pregnancy.
- large/ xlarge (102 – 132cm).
- 100% breathable neoprene inner core and 100% nylon outer layer
- Colour: Blue
- Packed Weight: 170gms
- Made in UK
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is my second one that i have bought for my SPD and they have been a god send. If it wasnt for these belts i wouldnt be able to walk.
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.