Neen Educator® Pelvic Floor Exercise Indicator
This easy-to-use device acts as a visual aid by showing you if your muscles are contracting the way they should. Developed from the award-winning Periform® Probe, it helps you strengthen your pelvic floor muscles, reducing your stress incontinence symptoms.
- The Pelvic Muscle Educator shows you how to do kegel exercises correctly.
- Unique form of the Pelvic Floor Educator's vaginal probe allows it to follow the movement of the internal walls of the vagina.
- It’s single patient use and easy to clean for ongoing use
- You can monitor your progress
- It’s so easy to clean
- It strengthens your pelvic floor muscles
- It tells you if you’re doing your pelvic floor exercises correctly
- It’s simple to use
- Insertable Length- 5cm (2 Inches)
- Width - 1.9cm (0.75 Inches)
- 1 Pelvic Educator,
- 1 x Indicator,
- 2 x Indicator extensions,
- Storage Pouch
How it works
You’ll attach the indicator wand to the body of the Educator. You’ll then insert the Educator into your vagina (similar to inserting a tampon). Do your Kegel exercises. As you contract your muscles, the indicator wand will follow the internal walls of the vagina, so you’ll know if you’re doing it correctly.
Note: Do not use Educator® if you are pregnant, during your period, if you have a prolapse or vaginal infection.
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.