Medicare Inflatable Ring Cushion 16"
The Medicare Inflatable Ring Cushion has been designed to alleviate the pressure caused by sitting down. You may wish to do this if you have piles, recently given birth or have had proctologic surgery. The cushion can also be used to support or elevate other parts of the body. The cushion can be deflated and inflated as many times as you wish making it small and compact, perfect for use when travelling.
- Inflatable ring allowing for precision in setting your desired seat height.
- Made from soft but durable vinyl
- Inflatable Cushion Ring provides comfort and support while sitting
- Latex Free
- Size: 16" ring
- Dimensions: ring is (40cm) 16” in diameter
- 1x Medicare Inflatable Ring Cushion
How to Use:
To use the ring simply pull the tab to open the valve, inflate to the desired height and push the valve in to seal the air. To store the ring, wipe surfaces clean with a soft cloth and warm water, let out all the air, fold the cushion and return it to its carton.
Store in a cool, dry place away from hot surfaces and sharp instruments.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Unfortunately for my son it burst after 4 days but gave him some independence again after his surgery as he hated having to lie down all the time.
I’ve been using this for a week now and it’s very good in quality. Definitely recommended.
Make a huge difference for my partner who hurt his tailbone in a fall can now sit comfortable at least , good quality great delivery
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.