Medela Swing Breast Pump
The Swing breast pump is Medela's smallest and lightest 2-Phase pump. Set the Swing on a tabletop, attach it to your pocket or belt with the clip or hang it from the neck/shoulder strap for the most convenient and comfortable position for you.
Swing is for lactating women to express and collect milk from their breast to complement breastfeeding and is a single user product.
- 2-Phase Expression® Technology
- Convenient battery power option for portable pumping.
What is 2-Phase Expression Technology?
Through research, Medela learned that there are two distinct phases of how babies breastfeed.
- Stimulation phase – When babies first go to breast, they suck faster to start milk flowing.
- Expression phase – After milk flow or “let-down” starts, babies breastfeed with a slower suck to remove milk.
- This technology resembles a baby's nursing rhythm
Features & Benefits
- Compact, lightweight motor: Fits easily into purse or tote bag
- 2-Phase Expression technology: Resembles a baby's nursing rhythm
- Convenient AC adaptor or battery power options: For charging and mobile pumping
- Single pumping kit with 24 mm PersonalFit™ breastshield: For comfortable, efficient pumping
- Easy-to-use vacuum controls: Let you choose your most comfortable pump setting
- Drawstring bag: Keeps you organized between pump sessions
- All parts that come into contact with breastmilk are made without BPA: Safe for you and your baby
- 1 - Motor unit
- 1 - PersonalFit 24mm (medium) breastshield
- 1 - Breastshield connector (pump body)
- 1 - Valve
- 2 - Membranes
- 1 - Tubing
- 2 - 5oz (150mL) breastmilk bottles
- 2 - Bottle lids
- 1 - Bottle stand
- 1 - Shoulder/neck strap
- 1 - AC adapter
- 1 - Drawstring bag
- 1 - Breastfeeding Information Guide
- 1- Instructions for use
Important: Plastic bottles and component parts become brittle when frozen and may break when dropped. Also, bottles and component parts may become damaged if mishandled, e.g. dropped, over-tightened, or knocked over. Take appropriate care in handling bottles and components. Do not use the breastmilk if bottles or components become damaged.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Purchased this breastpump to use for expressing one to two bottles a day. It is amazing that I can express up to 150mls in around 10-20 minutes. It is so light and portable so you can easily take it with you anywhere if you need to pump. I would definitely recommend!
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.