Maternity Cushion - Babymoov Mum & B
The best support pillow for mums-to-be and newborns
Why you'll love this product:
- Multi-functional: pregnancy sleep support, breast / bottle feeding pillow, support for baby
- Ultra comfortable and compact: can be carried around with you
- Microbead filled cushion for more comfort and support
- Removable cover, machine washable at 40°
As a pregnancy pillow: Get comfy at night
Use this maternity pillow to relieve your back while lying or seated, support the bump when lying on your side or raise your legs for better blood flow.
As a nursing pillow
Also use it during baby's first months as a breast / bottle feeding pillow and support. It is perfectly adapted for all nursering positions.
- Exterior 95% cotton, 5% elastane
- Filling: PS 100% microballs
- Size: 60 x 30 x 12 cm
- Machine washable at 40° advisable to optimise colours
- Cover is machine washable at 60°
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is very comfortable and I love it. I should have gotten this sooner!
Very durable and very comfortable cushion. I had used this during pregnancy and after. I even use it with my little guy when feeding! What more do i need?
Amazing cushion! it helps me relax while i sleep with a big tummy.. :)
I use this when i relax pregnant or not. I just so love this pillow that from time to time my husband steals it to relax too! When pregnant, this gives very good support for my throbbing feet! truly worth it!
I should have gotten this when I had my first child! Even when I am not pregnant, this pillow gives a different kind of support. I use this for my back and I cannot be more happier with this! Get yours now!
I am at my 7th month and this helped me sleep and relax better. Highly recommended!
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.