Lassig Green Label Neckline Baby Changing Bag - Black Melange
Modern parents want more without having to compromise on one particular element. But now they don’t have to; not now the Lassig Green Label Neckline Baby Changing Bag is there for all mobile parents. This elegant, stylish bag is not at all reminiscent of the earlier diaper bags that resembled suitcases. It looks like an elegant handbag, and that is exactly what the bag specialists Lassig wanted to provide for fashion-conscious parents. The highlight: Behind the lovely exterior, there is a diaper bag with plenty of little, lovingly made details to enhance daily life with your child.
- Ultra-chic and feminine, this stunning bag made from recycled PET plastics is simply beautiful
- Large main compartment with removable bottle holder to keep you organized
- Water-repellent wet pocket, changing mat, zip pouch, for ease and simplicity
- Convenient to place on stroller thanks to included stroller hooks
- 100% recycled Polyester
- The length-adjustable shoulder strap gives exceptional comfort
- The bag can simply be attached onto it using two carabiner hooks.
- There are three pockets with zips, and behind a removable divider are two further, elasticated compartments for nappies, wet wipes etc. to be easily and quickly accessible.
- Insulated holder is integrated to maintain the temperature of baby food or bottles.
The company Lassig, who are based in Frankfurt, Germany, produce products that are free from harmful substances, and are environmentally-friendly; with the current “Green Label” collection, the environment is the main focus, as only recycled materials are used to create the products in this range. Being green really can be as beautiful as the Lassig Neckline Shoulder changing diaper bag Green Label!
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.