Lansinoh Diaper Rash Cream
Unlike other products, Lansinoh Diaper Rash Ointment has an elegant non-greasy texture so it applies smoothly and gently to your baby's delicate skin. What moms love most about this product is that it goes on white, so you know where you applied it, but it rubs on clear, so there is no mess on your hands, clothing or baby!
A unique blend of special ingredients creates Lansinoh’s Triple Protection Formula to soothe baby’s bottom and help prevent irritation from coming back:
- Lansinoh HPA Lanolin – The world's purest lanolin forms a protective barrier to help seal out irritating wetness and promote natural healing.
- Microfine Zinc Oxide – Unlike other zinc oxide formulas which go on thick and sticky, our innovative microfine zinc oxide allows the ointment to go on white, but rub on clear. It is light when applied to the skin and provides strong, lasting protection.
- Dimethicone – An excellent emollient, dimethicone allows for superior spreadability while softening and soothing baby's delicate bottom.
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- Cleanse the diaper area
- Allow to dry
- Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
- Inactive ingredients
- Allantoin, Beeswax, Bisabolol, Caprylic/Capric Trigylceride, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glyceril Behenate / Eicosadioate, Jojaba Esters, Petrolatum, Polydecene, Polyethylene, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch
What makes up your triple protection of ingredients?
Lansinoh Diaper Rash cream has three active ingredients and it is the only diaper rash available with three active ingredients:
Lansinoh HPA Lanolin, the world's purest lanolin
Forms a protective barrier to seal out irritating wetness and promote natural healing
Innovative Microfine Zinc Oxide
Unlike other zinc oxide formulas, our Microfine Zinc Oxide allows the ointment to go on white and rub on clear-all the
protection, none of the mess! This zinc oxide is very similar to the type of zinc oxide used in sunscreens-white when applied, clear when rubbed into skin.
An excellent emollient, allows for easier spreadability while softening and smoothing baby's delicate bottom
Is Lansinoh Diaper Rash Ointment designed to prevent diaper rash or to treat diaper rash?
Lansinoh Diaper Rash Ointment is designed to prevent and treat diaper rash with its triple protection formula of Lansinoh HPA Lanolin, Microfine Zinc Oxide, and Dimethicone.
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.