Fairhaven Health's ibasal is the worlds most intelligent computerized digital basal thermometer that helps you maximize your chances of conceiving by accurately measuring your Basal Body Temperature and interpreting the data to produce a fertility forecast before ovulation.
The ibasal thermometer will allow you to document additional information about your menstrual cycle, including bleeding, cramping and cervical mucus consistency. After storing your BBT and additional data, the ibasal will interpret the information and display your customized fertility prediction, allowing you to time intercourse to maximize your chances of conceiving. It will even predict a possible pregnancy.
The Basal Thermometer displays temperature in Fahrenheit. To see a conversion to celcius you can use this online converter.
Recording your Body Basal Temperature at the same time each morning ensures reading consistency throughout your cycle, so the ibasal comes complete with an alarm clock. To start using, simply set the time and date in the ibasal and set the alarm. The ibasal measures your temperature to 1/100th of a degree (e.g. 97.41 F) and produces a graph of your previous 10 readings, allowing you to see the difference in temperature that follows ovulation.
- Increase conception odds with ibasal's automated BBT charting with fertility prediction!
- Accurately measures your BBT and detects the temperature shift that follow ovulation
- Interprets BBT data to provide a fertility prediction (after 2 cycles of charting.)
- Reminder alarm ensures consistent timing of readings and charting accuracy
- Measures BBT to 1/100th of a degree (e.g. 97.41 F)
- Automatically displays your cycle day and a graph of your previous 10 readings
- Allows you to record important information about your menstrual cycle, including bleeding, cramping, and cervical mucus changes
- Uses symbols to display fertility, cycle phase, and possible pregnancy on the display
- FDA-approved as an aid for conception
- Replaceable 3v lithium battery and complete instructions included
I really like this Ibasal Digital Thermometer one better than the other "simple" basal thermometers. I like that I can set the alarm so my temp is taken at the same time every morning. I like that it stores my temps and I can scan through them very easily. It is easy to set the first day. You can leave yourself memos though I haven't tried to do so yet.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.