Formulated by expert nutritionists, Health & Her Perimenopause Food Supplement contains a blend of vitamins, minerals, and active botanicals and is designed to provide women with a convenient source of natural phytoestrogens and hormone-balancing ingredients.
- Hormone Balancing: Vitamin B6 contributes to the production and regulation of hormonal activity.
- Energy: Vitamin B6, C, and Magnesium contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and support a normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Psychological Function: Siberian Ginseng may help to maintain mental well-being while Ashwagandha may support emotional balance
- Muscles: Vitamin D and Magnesium contribute to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Bones: Vitamin C and D contribute to collagen formation and the normal function of bones and teeth
- Skin, Hair & Nails: Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin and Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal skin, hair, and nails
- Testosterone Levels: Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Cognitive Function: Iron contributes to normal cognitive function
- Immunity: Iron and Zinc alongside Vitamin B12 and C contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Red Clover & Wild Yam: Natural phytoestrogens
How To Use:
- Take 2 capsules daily: Ideally 1 with breakfast and 1 with lunch or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Avoid caffeinated drinks near the time of consumption as they can interfere with the absorption of the ingredients.
- Check out the Health & Her Perimenopause Mind + for another Health & Her favourite!
- Results may vary from person to person. Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach of children. Best before end: see base.
- Caution: Not advised for pregnant women or women who are breastfeeding. Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
- Developed by Experts
- Ethically Sourced