Finger Pulse Oximeter Bluetooth 4.0 - Hospital Grade
Finger Pulse Oximeter Bluetooth 4.0 - Hospital Grade is equipped with technology to rapidly detect changes in your blood oxygen level. A finger pulse oximeter is easy to use – just clip it on your fingertip to get a blood oxygen reading.
- Integrated with SPO2 probe and processing display module.
- Small in volume, light in weight, convenient in carrying.
- Simple operation, lower power consumption.
- OLED screen display.
- SPO2, PR, bar graph of pulse, plethysmogram, blood perfusion index, battery indication display.
- 4 directions display, 6 display models, large fonts display.
- Brightness control, Demo mode, Setup menu
- Movement interference.
- Alarm function and adjustable alarm parameters.
- Can be connected to mobilephone through bluetooth; can support Android and IOS client.
- Auto power-off when no signal after 10s.
- Powered by 2*AAA alkaline batteries.
- Dimensions: 62.0 mm (Width) × 37.0 mm (Depth) × 32.0 mm (Height)
- Weight: 42.5 g (including the height of the two AAA dry batteries)
- Peak wavelength range of the light emitted from the probe: red light 660 nm ±3; infrared light 905 nm ± 5.
- Maximum optical output power of the probe: 1.2 mW for infrared light (905nm).
- Bluetooth module: 4.0 (single-mode)
- Normal working condition
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.