Dr Brown's Giraffe Massager Teether
Dr. Brown's giraffe ridgees teether reaches all areas of the mouth including back molars. Firm edges massage gums while soft surfaces provide pressure relief for erupting teeth. Designed by a pediatric dentist to safely ease pain during teething. Appropriate for age 3 plus months.
Developed by a pediatric dentist
- Textured surfaces ease sore gums during all stages of teething
- Reaches all areas of the mouth–including back molars
- Firm edges massage gums while soft surfaces provide pressure relief for erupting teeth
- Freezer safe
Inspect teether before and after each use and discard if worn or damaged.
Do not tie teether around a child's neck, as it presents a strangulation hazard. Never leave a child unattended while using this or any other infant product.
Clean teether before first use with warm, soapy water. Use clean hands and surfaces when handling. Routinely wash with warm, soapy water. Do not microwave or boil teether.
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.