Chicco Zip and Go Travel Crib Glacial (0-24 months)
The new Zip and Go from Chicco is a unique travel crib that can be used from birth all the way up to 2 years old. The crib can be transformed in to rocking mode to help your little one sleep. From 6 months to 24 months, you can unzip and drop the crib down to become a full cot, allowing your little one to move around more.
- Perfect for travelling
- Different modes depending on the age of your little one
- Can be used as a crib from birth, then as a cot from 6 months
- Wrap-around mesh for air circulation and visibility
- Lightweight and foldable
- Transforms from crib to cot in 10 seconds
- 0-6 months use as a crib and it transforms to a cot for 6-24 months
- Dimensions: L96 x H67-73 x W67cm
- Weight: 7.3kg
- 1 x Crib/cot
- 1 x Carry/storage bag
- 1 x Manufacturer`s instructions
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Bought this for baby number 3 to sleep in for first couple of months and then to use as a travel cot. Didn't want to invest in Moses basket as time is so limited in it and a cot would be too big beside our bed. Arrived quickly despite getting an email to say they were out of stock and there would be a delay. Cot itself went together very easily, about a minute. Easily disassembled, again about a minute. Cot is bigger and heavier than I expect, about halfway between a cot and Moses basket. It has a handy rocking feature and you can see the baby through the mesh sides. All in all it does what I want you to and I think it will work well when baby arrives. I will be able to bring it with me when we go away and it packs up into a travel bag. Also easy to move into kitchen for naps etc. The travel bag is a bit flimsy and I don't think it will last too long.... we'll see.
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.