BabyDan Two-Way Auto Close Gate White (73.5-79.6cm; Max 93.3)
The BabyDan Two way Autoclose pressure fit safety gate is a True Autoclose gate and is the best Autoclose available today due to all its clever and unique features. The handle features a one handed operation and walking through the door closes automatically behind you. The gate has magnets built into the frame and handle which ensures the gate closes with a sturdy and reassuring clunk. This is the only Autoclose gate which can be opened in either direction and features a clever indicator on the handle which changes colour (green to red) when the door has been opened. It is easy to install straight from the box without the use of any tools or having to drill or screw.
What is it:
The two-Way Auto Close stands out among safety gates for its unique handle which allows the door to close automatically after passing. The Two-Way Auto Close stands out among safety gates for its unique handle which allows the door to close automatically after passing through the gate. The safety indicator shows if the gate is properly closed. Adults can open the gate with one hand. Two-way opening. Pressure fit mounting with wall cups and adhesive tape. Tools included.
- Extra safety for you and your child
- Features a handle which allows the door to close automatically after passing through the gate
- Two-Way Autoclose system
- Standard gate 73,5 - 79,6 cm (29" - 31.3")
- With 1 extension 79,6 - 86,5 (31.3" -34")
- With 2 extensions 86 - 93,3 (33.9" - 36.7")
- With 3 extensions 92,5 - 99,8 cm (36.5" - 39.2")
- With 4 extensions 99 - 106,3 cm (39.2" - 41.8")
* The extensions suitable to extend this gate are the BabyDan Extend a Gate
Tested and approved in accordance with EN1930:2011
Made in Denmark
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.