Aquaflex® Weighted Vaginal Cones
Clinically proven Aquaflex Pelvic Floor Exercise System presents a simple and effective way to strengthen your pelvic floor for lifelong continence by pelvic floor workout with weighted vaginal cones. Aquaflex has been especially designed to help women with stress incontinence.
- It’s simple to use
- The cones have cords for easy removal
- As muscle strength increases, add more weights gradually for steady improvements
- Clinically proven with 70% of stress incontinence symptoms cured or reduced
- Aquaflex cones automatically isolate and contract the pelvic floor muscles
- Takes just 20 minutes a day
- You should see results in 12 weeks if you use it each day
How it works
Because you insert the vaginal cone as you would a tampon, your muscles automatically contract around the Aquaflex, strengthening your pelvic floor muscles. As your pelvic floor becomes stronger you will be able to add more weights and increase the time you are able to keep the cone in place, for up to 20 minutes a day.
- Material (cones): Medical Grade Plastic
- Weight: 1 x 5 g, 1 x 10 g, 2 x 20 g
- Size: small cone 62 mm long x 22 mm diameter; large cone 62 mm long x 27 mm diameter
- Total item weight: 181 g
- 2 cones (large and small),
- 4 weights (1 x 5 g, 1 x 10 g, 2 x 20 g),
- plastic storage case
- user manual
Note: Do not use Aquaflex® vaginal cones if you are pregnant, during your period, if you have a prolapse or vaginal infection.
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.