inhealth, Ireland stock two brands of socket covers to protect your
child from the danger of unprotected sockets. Dreambaby is a leading brand
in child safety equipment, and they have a 6-pack of socket covers.
Babydan is also a well-known brand in the world of child safety, and
they also have a six-pack of socket covers. Both brands are designed to
be easy and quick for you to fit, but too difficult for little fingers
to remove. The Dreambaby and Badydan socket covers are delivered the next
day from our warehouse in Dublin. See further information on Babydan socket covers below.
Socket covers or socket protectors are vital in every home that has busy inquisitive little fingers that could either:
- Put their own fingers into the socket holes
- Push something dangerous into the socket holes.
Dreambaby and Babydan are leading brands in the manufacture of socket covers. See further information on both socket cover brands below:
Dreambaby Socket Covers
Dreambaby, a leading brand in baby safety equipment, make very simple socket covers for the protection of your child from this danger. The features of these socket covers are:
- They install in seconds so your sockets and little fingers are protected or child-proofed in seconds
- They are very simple to remove for an adult (using a twist and pull action), but impossible for children to get out of the sockets
- They prevent children from putting their fingers into sockets, putting other objects into sockets, and from plugging in electrical objects into unprotected sockets.
Instructions for use of the Dreambaby Socket Covers:
- Push the socket cover or socket protector into the socket, matching up the pins in exactly the same way as you would when plugging in an electrical device
- Ensure it is fully inserted and flat against the socket so little fingers cannot get in behind it to prise it out.
- Using a second Dreambaby socket cover, insert the short pins or bumps on the flat side of the second socket cover into the socket cover that is already in the socket
- Turn or twist the socket cover clockwise then pull
- The original socket cover will come out of the socket.
- Ensure the electrical socket itself is switched off before you insert a socket cover or remove one
- Socket covers are only one danger in any room that needs to be protected from little hands; ensure your child is supervised from other possible dangers
- Once a child is able to remove the socket cover by him or herself, discontinue using the Dreambaby socket covers.
The Dreambaby Socket Covers are available in packs of 6.
Babydan Socket Covers
The Babydan socket covers are very similar to the Dreambaby ones. They also are in packs of six, and have the same method of inserting them into the socket and of removing them from the socket, using the twist action with a second socket cover.
Babydan have a very wide range of child safety equipment for the home, and their socket covers are just one product in this extensive range.
© 2013 Inhealth Ireland